We recently combined reviews of the XSPC Raystorm 750 EX240 water kit and the Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 case on a green and black themed water cooling build. It seemed only fair that we also publish our build log as well to complete the project.
If you are considering using either of the reviewed products or perhaps considering your first custom loop water cooling project, then we hope this article helps. In the end, our gaming PC came out as we had envisioned and although we had a couple of surprises along the way, the whole exercise was pretty straight forward.
This is what the water cooled Arc Midi R2 looked like when we were done, read on to see what was involved in getting there.
- RESPAWN LAN: Cosmos Beast Build Log
- Build Log: "The Mini"
- Reviewed: Fractal Design Kelvin S24 & S36
- Reviewed: Cooler Master Nepton 120XL
- Reviewed: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2
- Reviewed: XSPC RayStorm 750 EX240
- Fractal Design Define R4 Build Log
- Small Form Factor Build Log
- Fractal Design Define R3 Build Log